Back to Main Catalog Index
Lower End O - Rings
|Kawasaki OEM o-rings for the bottom end on all 1973 thru 1980 900 & 1000 models .....
Why use the more expensive factory o-rings? ..... Because not all the aftermarket items are made to the correct dimensions - and they leak early on, or just don't fit at all ..... You get what you pay for .....
1) Oil junction o-rings (2 per bike) - Where the oil junction meets the crankcase ..... $1.19 each
2) Oil pressure switch o-ring (1 per bike) - Where the oil pressure switch mounts to the oil junction ... $3.15 each
3) Oil plug o-rings (2 per bike) - Under the oil plugs at the right side of the oil galley, and in the oil junction ... $1.19 each
4) Oil filler cap o-ring (1 per bike) - ...... $3.19 each
5) Main oil passage seal (2 per bike) - Between the case halves at the main oil passage, and uner the oil pump ... $3.29 each
6) Countershaft o-ring (1 per bike) - Behind the countershaft spacer, under the front sprocket ...... $3.75 each
7) Oil pan / PCV o-ring (2 per bike) - Between the oil pan and lower case, and under the PCV cover ..... $8.99 each
8) PCV center bolt o-ring (1 per bike) - Under the head of the PCV securing bolt ....... $1.39 each
9) Mainshaft o-ring (1 per bike) - Inside the right side of the transmission mainshaft, in the pushrod passage .... $1.19 each
Complete Set / 13 pcs. $39.99
In Stock at Redline Cycle
Not shown on this page.....
For Oil Filter O-Rings, Click Here
Return to Home Page